Random Neuro Firings

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Job Landed.

The eagle has landed. April 22nd was my last day of being employed. June 13th will be my first day of being employed. I did get hired on at the Management Company. I will be working in Communication, Development and Marketing. Our biggest client is IDA and I was told today that 90% of my job will be working with others in the office with this client. Our office has about 13 people.

I spent the day with my boys at Elisha's aunt in Piqua. We went swimming in the early afternoon. We took naps and then came back for some more swimming. Cousin Micky was there. We at Cassano's Pizza.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home