Random Neuro Firings

Friday, May 13, 2005

Garage Sale

I'm sitting here at my garage sale. Well, I guess it is not mine, as if I put it entirely together without any help. ???? My wife and her friend Steffanie put it together. I am actually sitting here making sure the stuff does not get stealed - stolen. The girls who were working the garage sale have been relieved and they are now pursuing bargains at other local garage sales. My wife had a list of 12 that they were going to patronize. Have you ever wanted to know what the Chinese word for garage sale was...

This entire idea of Garage Sale is an fantastic phenomena. It is part of our culture, our American culture. I attempted to find an article or paper online about this concept. If you find something like this please post it.

Couple more days until Star Wars. Gotta find a babysitter so I can go to a late late showing next week. How many Star Wars movies are there? 6? If I remember correctly # 4, 5 and 6 came out in the 70's & 80's. Then #'s 1 and 2 came out in the late 90's and the 3rd this year. Did I hear awhile ago that there was going to be an episode #7?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home