Random Neuro Firings

Friday, April 29, 2005

Lunch Discussion

I'm sitting here at my kitchen table (http://www.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/athome/1920/objects/largejpgs/kittable.jpg). Like the one in this picture, but red instead of black. I'm eating lunch at 1:46 p.m. Eating leftover lasagna from hamburger helper, pears and whipped fluffy yogurt from Aldi. I'm reading one of my high school friends blog http://dilbonedaily.blogspot.com/ Chris's hair is different. Today I went on some errands - the bank, Big Lots, Staples, WalMart and Lowe's. It was a full errand running morning. Paid bills, then wrote a cover letter for a local job. OH! there was a "help wanted" sign at a automobile glass installation place in town. I submitted my resume with completed application. Back to the local job. I have a friend who owns his own business. He is looking for someone to come on board with him to be a 'project estimator.' I have not been in partnership - business with someone who I would consider a friend. These Pears I'm Eating Are Really Good. Was reading James 4 today. Good stuff and it applied! I'm thinking about memorizing the entire book of 1 John or perhaps the gospel of John. I sat under a teacher at a Willowcreek conference who informed us that Jewish boys, by the time they are 13, have memorize massive amounts of the Old Testament. Hey, what do these Jewish boys got on me? Well, they had large amounts of the Bible committed to memory - sparty pants (arty smartypants - http://pbskids.org/lions/printables/coloring/arty.html)

So anyone who is reading this, can you tell me how to post pictures into my profile using the program called "Hello"?

2 Comments:

  • HOLY COW...I didn't know you started a blog back in September...I never would have thought it...

    Good to hear from you, what is up with all this job stuff...what is going with the "professional ministry"

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:12 PM  

  • Hey, you ought to see me now...my hair's not just different...it's gone...

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home