Random Neuro Firings

Monday, June 06, 2005

Possible Job...

Went to a graduation party last night. It was great. There was a student who graduated from my first full time job as a youth pastor. It was exciting to see her all grown up. I had discipled her big brother and was able to speak with him for a short time.

I received an email today asking me to come back tomorrow to the place I interviewed twice. It is a management company, the manage non-profit organizations and associations. I am pretty excited about that. It has been a bit different not having to work. I did work for ABF on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I was trained on how to move items from one truck trailer (the shorter ones called 'pups' with a fork lift or a tow motor. It was fun...I felt like a kid again. Actually I felt like I did the summer I got married. During the summer of 95 I was driving a forklift at General Motors in Dayton as a 'summer hire'. These types of jobs were for summer college people. It was a fun time.

Doing the EBAY thing. Purchasing and selling products on ebay. Books and toys, things that we find at garage sales for cheap. Then we list it on ebay...starting price is what we paid for it. The books are at www.half.com and they are listed at a given price and do not function like auctions. To this point I have three "Favorite Searches": Toyota Camry, IKEA Bed and Toyota Camry Radiator. I attempted to recharge the AC in my 93 Camry and it all came out a hole in the radiator. I replaced the radiator 3 years ago, so I'm looking for another radiator. The only window that works on our 300,000+ mile vehicle is the sunroof. It's not bad in the winter, but in the summer the tin box is a .... well let's say 'very hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home