Random Neuro Firings

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Star Wars

The new movie was great. Took in the midnight showing in Indiana. R2D2, Yoda and General Grevious were my favorites. It was worth the going. The evolution of Darth Vader was very interesting. The weaving of the doubt, anger and believing untruth was Anakin's undoing. I believe Lucas made Anakin's character and process of becoming evil very believable and 'close to home'. There have been times in my life that I have processed information and situations like Anakin to my downfall. I was impressed with the hair a that the queen had at the beginning of the movie - foreshadowing her daughter's hair in Movie #4. Thank you Kyle for taking me to see the last installment of Star Wars. Or will there be another one?


May the Force Be With You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home